Convocation: 2019/2020 ESIC Bilbao
Master in International Trade & Business (MITB) gives a deep understanding of the drivers of globalization.
The MITB is designed to understand the process of internationalization, how the global economic environment influences firms competitive responses, and how the world is interconnected. Participants will gain the key skills and knowledge to evaluate, manage and implement strategies in the international trade while strengthening their ablility to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized marketing enviroment.
- Duration: From October 2019 to July 2020
- Timetable: Fridays, 16,30 to 21,30 h. and Saturdays, 9 to 14 h.
- MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING MARKETSL
- MODULE 2: IDENTIFYING & COMMUNICATION VALUE IN INTERNATIONAL CONTEXTS
- MODULE 3: INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS TO DELIVER VALUE
- MODULE 4: DDIGITAL BUSINESS & FOREIGN TRADE
- MODULE 5: PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- MODULE 6: OPTIONAL PATHWAYS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM
Cámara de Comercio de Bilbao
Phone number: 94 470 24 86
ESIC Business & Marketing School Warranty.
Get more information at the web